The 8-weeks RMBI course is a complementary self-development programme to understand the comprehensive engineering of human conditions.
This RMBI- is the second-generation mindfulness that has emerged from Traditional Buddhism and Buddhist Psychology that integrates ethical practices within everything we teach and within our range of expertise.
This RMBI encompasses the first-generation mindfulness intervention (FGM) such as; Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) formats with a integrated psycho-spiritual framework.
The programme is specifically designed to help you to:
- Reduce the intensity of the ‘flight’, ‘fight’ and ‘freeze’ mode leading to stress, anxiety and prevent depression
- Allow one to reinitiate the homeostasis of the body
– Understand the impact on the relationship of mind and body
- Promote healing and increase our immune-system
- Self-diagnose on a mental, psychological, emotional, and transpersonal level
but also to,
- Allow oneself to navigate during time of hardship, life transition, loss, grief, uncertainties, fear, doubt, illness, loss of control over certain aspects of life, academic life, professional difficulties, personal issues, family conflicts, spiritual crisis.
RBMI has been found to help our clients to discover who they really are, transform and self-actualise themselves by enhancing their spirituality, rediscovering purpose and meaning in their life,
The course takes place on a weekly basis, 2 hours per week for eight weeks, on-line or in-house, plus 3x sessions follow-up of an hour span over 12 months £295 per person